Offering Master of Ceremonies (MC) for Weddings and Corporate Events and Celebrant Services.
Over the years, Mike's outgoing personality and talent has made him a household name as the nightly weatherman for TEN News. As a journalist, he compiles, produces & writes his segments.
Wedding MC and Corporate Host
Mike is also one of Melbourne's favourite event hosts. A sought after compere, speaker and facilitator, Mike has been described as "entertaining", "charismatic" and "fast on his feet". He successfully M.C.'s award ceremonies, balls, corporate functions, carols, fundraisers and weddings.
My role is to plan the ceremony, conduct the ceremony and ensure that this is the best day of your life ...
Because of his love of meeting people, hostings and weddings, the married father of two, decided the next step was to conduct the wedding ceremony itself with a fresh, modern and professional approach. Mike graduated from the prestigious International College of Celebrancy with flying colours and is a qualified & registered Marriage Celebrant.
- We will meet in comfortable surroundings to get to know each other and discuss what you want, remembering at all times, "it's your day"
- Together we will personalize your individual ceremony
- You are then entitled to unlimited consultation by phone or email with me
- You may have a rehearsal, either on-site or at a suitable place
- I will comply with the Marriage Act 1961 and other laws and will be responsible for organizing all the legal requirements
- I will supply a professional sound system to ensure all guests will be able to clearly hear the ceremony
- I will make your special day as stress free as possible
- My background as a TV journalist and presenter will give you the confidence of a polished, professional, fun and friendly celebrant